Tuesday, June 02, 2009

ABCs of Me (and maybe You too)

Wasting time when I should be cleaning my house, cooking dinner, or something else constructive . . . received from a Facebook friend and hadn't done a "list" in a quite a while so here it is . . .

ABC's
You've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with the ABC's of YOU. At the end, choose 26 people to be tagged. You have to tag me so really you just need 25 more people. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

A - Age: 38

B - Bed size: Queen

C - Chore you hate to do: Dust

D - Dog's name: No dog

E - Essential start your day item: Coke

F - Favorite color: Pink (in general), Black (to wear)

G - Gold or Silver: Silver

H - Height: 5 '2"

I - Instruments you play: Piano

J - Job title: Mom/Cake Designer/Internet Retailer/Instructor

K - Kids: 2

L - Living arrangements: We live in a house

M - Mom's name: Ofelia

N - Nicknames: Lissa

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Stayed overnight when 3 day old baby had to go back due to jaundice, but I wasn't the sick one!

P - Pet Peeve: Public signage with bad grammar/spelling

Q - Quote from a movie: I don't have one yet

R - Right or left handed: Left

S - Siblings: 1

T - Time you wake up: I will wake up 6 hrs after going to sleep, so that's usually around 9 am if left to my own internal clock. But that never happens, so my alarm clock wakes up much earlier!

U - Underwear: optional

V - Vegetable you dislike: Brussels Sprouts

W - Ways you run late: not paying attention to the time; need to wear a watch and actually look at it

X - X-rays you've had: shoulder

Y - Yummy food you make: cakes!

Z -Zoo favorite: National Zoo, Washington DC

No comments: