Monday, February 14, 2011

Will You Be My Valentine?

Well, from one holiday greeting to the next! That's how we roll here at my blog! Sheer laziness coupled with extreme busyness has prevented me from posting since last month. But here I am again, with homemade Valentine wishes for everyone:



My digital Valentine is becoming an annual tradition for me! I truly wish I had time to create a special one-of-a-kind valentine for each and every one of my nearest and dearest. But until I do, please accept this one with much love and friendship from me.

Happy Valentine's Day!

LAYOUT CREDITS:
Card design scraplifted from Two Peas in a Bucket, artist unknown; Papers: Rhonna Farrer for Two Peas in a Bucket 'Basic Black & White' Gift Wrap Kit; Robyn Gough for Digital Scrapbook Place 'Pieces of Mmm' Free Kit; Embellishments: Rhonna Farrer for Two Peas in a Bucket '2 Organic' Kit, Betsy Tuma for Two Peas in a Bucket 'Glitterati' Free Kit; Peanuts cartoon strip by Me; Font: Traveling Typewriter by Carl Krull

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Happy Valentine's to you Ms Creative:)