Monday, April 02, 2007

Flaming Mixer

I love Gmail. It's part of the world of Google, which I rely on so many times a day that I'm embarrassed to admit exactly how often that is. What I love about Gmail is the sponsored links that appear the right-hand side of the screen that are based on the content of your emails! At first, when I realized what Google was doing, it really used to creep me out. But now I like browsing the list of offerings. Take today for example:  Flaming Kitchen Aid Mixers, anyone? Yes, flaming as in 'hot rod' decor. You can turn your mundane, everyday workhorse into an awesome kitchen accessory! This website totally cracked me up! Apparently, to have it done "custom" at some shop will run you about $150 (I had NO idea people would do this to their Mixers!), but for $15 you can trick out your Kitchen Aid with some high-quality decals! I think my pink 'Cook for the Cure' KA is decorative enough as is, but I really found this idea quite humorous. Maybe toasters are next on the list?!

No comments: