Friday, February 06, 2009

Kitty Kouture

If you've read my family blog, you might have guessed already that I heart Hello Kitty. Last month I was in the MAC store at the mall, and the salesperson mentioned that a new Hello Kitty line would be out at the beginning of February.

I had forgotten all about it until the other day, and rushed online to check it out, but they don't go on sale until next week. But I did get a sneak peek of the new line, and it's all soooooooo damn cute:


Photos from Temptalia.com

I think I'm going to want everything in this line. They even have non-cosmetic accesories, like a key clip and a bracelet too! Good think my birthday is just around the corner . . .

2 comments:

Sweetest Whimsy said...

Your husband should never find an editing mistake. "Good think my b-day is around the corner"?

Sweetest Whimsy said...

Stop using my login for comments! Get your own!