Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Eve Boots

Photo successfully snapped by Thalia on take #3 and actually did not cut off our heads!

Dylan and I in our Christmas Eve finery! Dylan, wearing the shirt he bought on his birthday and one of many Snoopy ties, and I in my just-bought-that-day sweater dress. Do we look our ages?! Do we look hip?! Ha!

I think my pointy-toe, high-heeled boots really made my outfit:


I just love wearing them, but not very often because you can't chase after a bunch of kids with them on! Yes, that's me taking a pic of my own boots while I'm wearing them . . . .

That evening, we went to the Children's Mass at church and then to Magic Time Machine for what is becoming a yearly tradition for us--Christmas Eve dinner with costumed character waiters! This time it was Captain Jack Sparrow, and he was the best waiter we've had yet. Very much "in character." Lots of food, bubbly potion and merriment enjoyed by all.

No comments: