Thursday, December 18, 2008

Stuff I've Been Reading

Photo from Google Images

Ok, I was supposed to post this at the end of November, but I totally forgot! The "Stuff I've Been Reading" list is my planned running tally of books I've read and books I've bought or borrowed (sometimes not the same books!) in a month's time. I got the idea from one my favorite authors, Nick Hornby, and which I wrote about last month.

The really sad thing is that I cannot remember exactly what I read last month! I don't ever write down what I'm reading. So starting today, I'll keep a running list of books read/borrowed/bought and try to post monthly. Call it my first New Year's Resolution for 2009!

2 comments:

A, mama of twins said...

do you ever sleep?

Sweetest Whimsy said...

HI, Mama of Twins! No, I don't! I've found that if I cat-nap from about 9:30-midnight, I'm good to go again for another 4 hours. :)