Saturday, December 13, 2008

Four, Four, Four, Four . . .

Received from my friend, Janine, via email:


Here's what you are supposed to do...and please don't spoil the fun...

Delete my answers, type in your answers and send it to a bunch of people, including me. It's not spam. It's fun! Happy Holidays!


A) Four places that I go to over and over: Target, Michael's, Costco, HEB (yes, I'm quite the retail queen, aren't I?)


B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly): Dallas, Rachel, Kelly, Anjali


C) Four of my favorite places to eat: Places with good enchiladas; The Salt Lick; Places with good steak; The Melting Pot (with friends)


D) Four places I would rather be right now: On vacation pretty much anywhere; In bed with my electric blanket keeping me nice and warm; Having lunch with friends; Shopping (when what I am really doing is answering emails, updating blogs, etc.)


E) Four people I think will respond: I don't know. I hope I get around to forwarding it to my friends!


F) Four TV shows I watch over and over: Sex and the City; Charlie & Lola (yes, the kids show); Thirtysomething; Biography (I realize my favorite TV shows are really odd!)

No comments: