Thursday, January 07, 2010

Getting It Together

Happy 2010! Yesterday was Epiphany, the Twelfth Day of Christmas and the end of a long holiday season, so I feel like new year is starting over (for me at least) today. My holiday decorations are half-way put away, so Christmas lingers on a few more days at my house.

I've long thought that this meandering, floundering blog of mine lacked some organization and direction. Just as children supposedly crave order and structure, so does my blog-child. So I'm giving it what it wants/needs: a schedule! Just like my own kids. hahaha

For those of you who by chance visit regularly, here's the lineup of what to expect:

Mondays: Foodie Fun
Tuesdays: Product Reviews (a.k.a. Shopping) or alternately, Penny Pinches
Wednesday: Book Nook
Thursdays: 52 Blessings
Fridays: Creative Writing 101

Ambitious? Yes. Obviously this requires that I blog every day during the week. I've tried this before, with mixed results, as a result of blog challenges or blog prompts. The road to you-know-where is paved with good intentions such as these, but at least it will be fun trying!

So, starting tomorrow, my blog goes all organized! Even if no one actually reads the posts, I'll feel like I've accomplished something: the illusion of order in some aspect of my life.

No comments: