Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Lieberman

Photo from Google Images

At our house, the name 'Joe Lieberman' is greeted in the same exact manner by Dylan and me in which Jerry Seinfeld greets Newman, the overweight mail carrier on his eponymous show. Lieberman. Often followed by the words loser, jerk, shmuck, traitor.

I stumbled upon this piece about Lieberman's "fear" if the Dems win 60 Senate seats. It was amusing. So basically, it's not the survival of America that's in doubt--it's Lieberman's political career. Even more amusing were the random comments after the article. This was one of my favorites:

Lieberman is such a sad figure, maybe even sadder than Bush.

Lieberman is like a guy who was on the debate team when they sucked, and he quit and joined the chess club just as the debate team started winning. And no one on the chess club likes him, they just pretend to like him because he makes fun of the debate team with them at the lunch table.

I still get nauseated when I think about the fact that I VOTED for this creep in 2000. Ick, ick, ick. This is also the guy who was McCain's #1 choice for VP nominee this year; Sarah Palin was apparently an afterthought compared to Joe. And I still think he looks like Alf's Dad.


Photo from Google Images

Photo from Google Images

No comments: